Monday, February 4, 2013

R.I.P. Betsy

Dear Betsy; You were my best friend. We had unimaginable dreams for when we grew up. You were the person who I was closest to. You always had a beautiful smile on your face. We used to make Waffles every Sunday morning and put everything with Sugar on them. You would play Violin like no one i've heard before. You always had a headband or ribbon in your hair. Your favorite colors were Blue & Red. You remind me of Matilda! Always wearing dresses and so smart. You made me love cats and life. Watching you die tore me to pieces though... But Life is so, so, so, sooo precious... So i'll make sure to keep living and making OUR dreams come true. R.I.P. Betsy 

“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.

Life is beauty, admire it.


Life is a dream, realize it.


Life is a challenge, meet it.


Life is a duty, complete it.


Life is a game, play it.


Life is a promise, fulfill it.


Life is sorrow, overcome it.


Life is a song, sing it.


Life is a struggle, accept it.


Life is a tragedy, confront it.


Life is an adventure, dare it.


Life is luck, make it.


Life is too precious, do not destroy it.


Life is life, fight for it.”


 -Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment